unban request l4d.gcftw.com Joew0w

whitegreyhat

Hello I was banned last night for swearing. I totally did it and I accept responsibility for it , I was just feeling frustrated (our score 500 theirs was like 3500 and it was the finale) and instead of taking a break I swore in chat. I also may have been possessed by demonic entities, resulting in a breakout of ungodly words...jk... I really love this server I have been coming to it on and off for like 5 years and I also was a member. I dislike other servers because no one ever helps you and the people are really immature, so that is why I would like to be allowed to play at l4d.gcftw.com

Thank you !

"JoeW0W" STEAM_1:1:17694682 01:24 193 0 active 16000

Well it wasn't the finale, we were on the 2nd map of Death Toll, yes it was unbalanced. You seem sorry for what you did, my only issue and pause on unbanning is that you swore, a member said to you "I can report you for swearing" and not 2 seconds later you swore again, then you swore again which you got kicked by the auto-kick system, BUT then you came right back in after the auto-kick and the first thing you did was swear.

I'll unban you BUT if you swear like this again, (per Jackie) because you have been on the server long enough and this isn't the first time you've done it, just happened to be the first time an admin caught you, it's going to be a perma-ban. Just because you think no admins are on doesn't mean it's a free for all party house to break the rules.

• Like 1

I'm going to rescind what I said to Chick last night and say that if such a thing happens again, it will be a length ban that you'll have to wait out instead of it being a perma if this happens again. As was you stated, you know the rules, you realize what you said wasn't appropriate. I appreciate that.

Please just don't let it happen again, bud.

• Like 1