Rust ( My play time)

turnbullTeRRoR

non existent atm because I am engaged in the cevo/ gamebanana mapping contest inwhich I'm ambitiously trying to enter 2 new maps at one time. Only possible because one map was approx. 80% complete when the contest was announced but I'm still fine tuning. After mapping all my spare time has gone to CSGO which has been very productive. New Joins and a handful of people I have considering to join have me prioritizing CSGO play time whenever possible.

Anyways, I'mma get back to rust sometime soon. When this happens we will work out a strategy to fill our server......... or feel free to suggest, do what ever you think will work in my absence!

I realize that this post is really about trying to get me back into Rust and Im sorry, Im a busy dude right now but I'll be back. Just like I keep telling San when he sends me long texts at 3am.

Good luck Turny.

I realize that this post is really about trying to get me back into Rust and Im sorry, Im a busy dude right now but I'll be back. Just like I keep telling San when he sends me long texts at 3am.

Good luck Turny.

Dude I'm getting old. The only time I see 3am is if that's when my alarm goes off...

• Like 1