New Server Updates

Tirtul

(edited)

I figured with the new server I would start a new updates thread. First I would like to list the plugins on the server and a couple of the useful commands associated with them.

Dynmap

Chest Lock - use (/chest lock) to lock a chest your looking at, must lock both sides of a double chest.

world edit - Admin only

Multiverse

HomeSpawnPlus - /sethome, /homedelete, /spawn (wis, Creative, Survival) you can have up to 2 homes per world.

multiInv

Openinv - Admin only

if you have any questions comments or problems with any of these plugins feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

I have whitelisted just about everyone, if I did happen to miss anyone please post your minecraft name so that I can add you, I have also op'ed admins, if I missed you same thing lemme know.

this server will be getting updated to 1.8 when there is a solid bukkit build for it, some of the addons have been updated in anticipation for that move as there will be a new UUID system for naming.

as a final note on this post just a couple of quick rules:

Please do not build at spawn. there is orange wool corner markers please try to keep outside of that.

Please keep farms spread out, try to only have 3 or so farms per player loaded area.

try to limit open redstone clocks and please be on and active if you are using them, if your afk, turn off your clocks.

With entity farms try to keep the entity count less than 300 for the total loaded chunk area, and if you do afk make sure there is an auto-kill mechanism setup.

The server has a 5 hr afk kick timer, so that afk player don't hinder active players. eg. passing nighttime by hopping in a bed

Of course all standard GC rules are still there, no swearing, tking griefing ect.

New IP of server is 107.181.166.107

Edited by Tirtul

WARNING....DO NOT GO TO X 6000 Z 4250 through X 7000 Z 5300

These are corrupted chunks and will kick you from the server and will also prevent you from rejoining. a fix is being looked into and I will post when the chunks are safe to reenter.

I will be bring the minecraft server down on Tuesday May 6 in an attempt to fix the broken chunks... The server may be down for a few hours... I will post when it's all done

• 1 month later...

Server has been updated to 1.7.9

there doesn't seem to be any issues with the update

mods not working: Multiverse

if there are any bugs or whatnot please feel free to post or send me an IM and I will deal with them as soon as I can

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

currently working on the Creative world to Creative area switch. Server may be up and down until this is completed, hopefully will be done with it soon

the Creative area has been fully setup, and is ready for use, to use the Creative area type /spawn Creative there is a pressure plate that will change your game mode to creative, there is also one that will put you back into survival when you want to join back into the regular section of the world, I also put a survival plate at spawn, you can reach there by just using /spawn. I would appreciate if players enjoying the creative world would keep all items and whatnot in the creative part. thank you

Edited by Tirtul