Draco

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think Iceman's powers were well off. He after all created that wall of ice earlier in the movie that allowed he, rogue and wolvie to escape.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i know who apocalypse is and i know hes not the one that they fight in the weapon x lab and i know hes not a robot and that he is a mutant. they fight a robot that looks like stryfe. they destroy it by opening a panel on its back and maverick drops a nade in its back and blows it up. trust me my knowledge of the x-men world is rather large.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,May 9 2003, 09:02 PM] Ok i know who apocalypse is and i know hes not the one that they fight in the weapon x lab and i know hes not a robot and that he is a mutant. they fight a robot that looks like stryfe. they destroy it by opening a panel on its back and maverick drops a nade in its back and blows it up. trust me my knowledge of the x-men world is rather large.

You see I remember this episode. It is the time traveling one if I remember right. At the end of the first episode, some dude who is apocalypse transforms into himself and blasts them all to death. Then starts the next episode. It has something to do with Bishop and his time traveling and I think something to do with a plague. It was some time ago, like early 90's.

Here is a link to the episodes.

http://www.bcdb.com/pages/Other_Studios/S/...tainment/X-Men/

zerodamage in this episode apocalypse is never seen trust me this episode just deals with the 4 who were created in the weapon x lab u r some how mixing other episodes up into this one.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,May 10 2003, 08:57 PM] zerodamage in this episode apocalypse is never seen trust me this episode just deals with the 4 who were created in the weapon x lab u r some how mixing other episodes up into this one.

yes.. i think you are right now that I think about it. Wasn't Omega red one of the creations like Wolverine and Saber Tooth?

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests

once again, dweeze show's up with one of those links only available to "ninja surfers" [or is that "surf ninjas"] :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

i think some of you guys missed my post earlier where i already posted the synopsis for the episode where all this happened. the people that go to the weapon x lab are beast(was not created there but took wolverine there), wolverine, maverick, sabertooth, and silver fox.......omega red was created by the russians...durring the cold war.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,May 11 2003, 11:59 AM] i think some of you guys missed my post earlier where i already posted the synopsis for the episode where all this happened. the people that go to the weapon x lab are beast(was not created there but took wolverine there), wolverine, maverick, sabertooth, and silver fox.......omega red was created by the russians...durring the cold war.

Been so long.. I need to refresh myself on X-Men lore.

(edited)

If you want to refresh yourself on X-men lore than quit watching the animated series. I really hate it when they decided to jack up the timeline just because they think it is more "marketable".

Edited by dwEEziL

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The new Evolution I think SUCKS. The other animated series that used to be on Fox is pretty good though.

I am not saying it isn't any good Cowboy. I am saying it screws around with characters and the timeline. The original animated series started mixing characters that never where on the X-men together in the comic.

dweezil i am very knowledged in both the comic book world and the tv series world. i only refer to the comic books and the original series that was on fox.....that one was the only one that stuck close to the comics in my opinion.

What I don't understand in the dam scene is why Nightcrawler didn't just "bamf" (:lol:) them all out of there, there was a mountain in the background that you could see... does he have a range limit or something?

Other than that, great movie.

He has a pretty decent range (I mean, he did "bampf" out of the plane, grab rogue (?), and "bampf", back in (not sure if he should have technically been able to do that since he couldn't actually see the roosterpit anymore). But, if they are going to follow the comic, then the farther he teleports the more of a strain it is on him. Same thing with teleporting people. Also, the opening scene probably shouldn't have been able to happen because he gets severely weakened the more he teleports in quick succession.

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests

dood...the magneto pwns grenades was just about the best scene in the whole movie, IMHO.

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests
(edited)

ah, yes.

i love gary oldeman's reaction!

Edited by fanboy