Draco

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests
(edited)

LOL SHAWN!!!

how convoluted do you want the franchise to get?!

i think they're doing just fine with simple and complete stories. if they do bring cable into the mix, he'll be dumbed down. i mean, look at nightcrawler. man barely got a few words out except when it counted. we got how he was in a circus and is from europe...

i don't think there will be anymore weapon X ppl after they killed off stryker and lady deathstrike.

however, as far as the third movie, man, i ain't got a clue what they're gonna do with it.

but i'm looking foreward to it.

i like the fact that the smaller players weren't big names. who played peter rasputin? never heard of him. who played iceman? pyro? never heard of them either. they're letting new faces get in there and tell the story without too much hype. that is cool.

ok, bullseye would have been a reedeming factor...IF THERE WASN'T A ******* BULLSEYE SCARRED OR TATOO'D OR WHATEVER ON HIS BLOODY FOREHEAD!!!

i liked the play between foggy and matt. those were the most enjoyable moments out of the movie. ****, if they just cut out those and sold those on dvd, i'd pay $15 for it.

Edited by fanboy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, unless they try to spice it up with another romance, I don't think there is anything to a "Storm-Nightcrawler" connection. I didn't see it anyway. There was no romantic connection for them in the comic either (of course there wasn't for Iceman and Rogue either).

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests
(edited)

CHRISTIAN BALE PWNS ALL IN "AMERICAN PSYCHO"

**** funny movie

Edited by fanboy

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
*cough*Phoenix*cough*

Can't wait for the third! Too bad Halle Berry hasn't commited to the third yet...without Storm, X-Men is nothing!

X-Men 2 > X-Men 1

Any relation between NightCrawler and Mystique? Yellow eyes, blue skin? I know the comic hints of a relation, but what do you think?

Gunny

Mystic is supposedly Nightcrawlers mother.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,May 5 2003, 03:08 PM] and they had to fight a robot. Can anyone else confirm on this or even know what im talking about?

Yes.. you are referring to Apocalypse. Arguably the coolest villian of all comic book time (many will say the Joker).

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I really liked the movie. I did not much like the first one. It seemed rushed and directionless while X2 was really well done. I did not much like the ending though... it seemed odd.

SPOILER:

How come Nightcrawler didn't zap down and grab Jean before the water hit her? That seemed kind of dumb. Or how come Iceman didn't go out and freeze the water in place?? Anyway... that urked me.

SPOILER COMPLETED:

Otherwise is was a great movie. Now waiting for T3 and Matrix.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
ROosTEr,May 8 2003, 08:17 PM] In the movie Jean Gray stopped Nightcrawler from grabbing her.  He says as much when questioned by Wolvie during that scene.

yes because he said it wasn't yet time or something like that. Good time would be when she gave out A quick pop in and out would have saved her.... i doubt she is dead though anyway....

ROosTEr,May 8 2003, 09:32 PM] Nah, wolvie said Get out there and get her.  He says, she won't let me.

Just saw it for the third tyme and thats what happened...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

yes, but couldn't he have gotten her after her hold was released.

She is not dead (I think you know this zero, just don't want to spoil it but it was already said above). My guess is that she will reappear not in the 3rd movie but in the 4th as Phoenix.

Also, for MaleModel...Apocalypse isn't a robot, he is a bad mofo mutant.

My question is why did she have to do the "dramatic posing" outside of the Blackbird? She could just of easily did it inside.

As for Nightcrawler grabbing her, once the water hit, there was no way he could "Bampf"ed in and grabbed here because he would have materialized merged with the water which would have killed him just as fast as materializing in solid stone.

Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guest fanboy
Guests
(edited)

i think "why" she did it will be explained in the 3rd or 4th movie [depending on when they decided to deal with the phoenix].

zerodamage, imo, apoc is not the best supervillian out there. pick just about any villian out of the ultimate universe [magneto, green goblin, stryker, the hulk] and their stories and bad***edness really kick apoc's ***.

please don't try to sway me on the topic. any villian who's highlife was written by chris claremont or was during the 90's comic ****fest just doesn't cut the cake with me.

Edited by fanboy

in the series on TV it was not apocalypse they fought. i just dled the episode it was something else becuz they destroyed it. i love x-men i also busted out my trading card collection...man i forgot all the cards i had..weeeeeeee!!!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
MaleModel,May 9 2003, 12:36 PM] in the series on TV it was not apocalypse they fought. i just dled the episode it was something else becuz they destroyed it. i love x-men i also busted out my trading card collection...man i forgot all the cards i had..weeeeeeee!!!

yeah it was. I saw that one several times on Fox a few years back. Before that horrible Evolution one came on (i dislike that one. Too much of a soap opera for teens, and Exavier seems to never know anything of what is going on. )

And fanboy, I said it was IMO. I think apocalypse is such the coolest badguy after "The Claw". LOL

I wonder if they are going to have Magneto sucking the antimantium from Wolverine in one of the next ones  :rolleyes:

I was wondering that myself. I don't see it happening personally just cause they alluded to it in the first movie (maybe not, but it seemed that way) and they have really pushed to make Wolvie the focus of the films (IMO). I would love to see it though.

Magneto would not do that. He wants mutants to rule all, but he is not past killing one if he felt it would hurt his cause. But Wolverine also was responsible for rescuing Magneto from the concentration camp as a kid, plus the fact as Rooster stated, Wlovie is the center of the movie.

Also, someone mention something about "why didn't Iceman just freeze the water?" During the timeframe in the movie, he is still perfecting his powers, so don't confuse his power in comics to the way he is in the movie. Jean was struggling holding back the water and if not for the phoenix force she would have failed, and she was a student long before iceman came along.