CSGO LOUNGE BETS CHECK IN

turnbullTeRRoR

If you dont know CSGO lounge is a website where you can bet your skins in games.   Some success stories:

I laid 70 dollars worth of skins on a favorite Sunday and won  35 dollar worth ( plus my 70 returned) 

I bet  2.50 dollars on an underdog and recieved a 6 dollar profit.

flip side

I bet roughly 5 dollars worth on 2 different matches  and lost them both ( dang switched on that IBP vs ext match due to my friend and shold not have )

so all in all I've won  approx   41 dollars and lost 10 for a total of 31 dollars.

Who you got today?

LC  (59%)  vs dat (41%)       Arena Championship

Czech.R (69%) vs Romania (31%)  Euro championship

Epsilon (70%)  vs CW (30%)   FACEIT

97 club (72%)  vs Unamed (28%)   IS RISING?

mouz (62%)  vs   HR (38%)   FACEIT

I'm thinking  of dropping a light bet(4-5 dollars) on HR  ( I heard they beat mouz 4 times in a row)  However Mouz has been hot here lately (as far as I can tell)

Anyone  betting today?  

Rolling the dice   going for approx 50 dollar return on Mouz   Would lose 70 worth of skins/ but 60 of those were given to me by friend to "try" betting  so  I 

also want to point out that this is a lot more productive than the trade up contracts...... 10    .10 to .30 skins to get 1 .20 cent skin lulz

ok bet medium/high  on mouz for a 53 dollar return

bet low on favorite epsilon for a 3 dollar return

bet low on unamed ( really low cuz apparently they suck) for a 2 dollar return

Gambling addicts unite.  

I have money on Mouz, dAT, Epsilon, and Romania.  

Mouz just finished beating NiP in double OT and are on a hot streak.  

LC are 0-5 for their last 5 games.

Epsilon is just a solid bet all around, I don't think I could go wrong betting on them.  

And the CzechR. are 0-6 so I threw some skins on the underdog see if I can win out. 

If all goes well I have about $25 return coming my way.  

Romania lost 0-2  

I lost  1.42 cents on that one

Won   2.43 on the Epsilon match

Probably gonna lose my 90 cents on the 97club vs unamed

putting me @  2.43 won vs  2.32 lost  for a grand total of  11 cents + ( lol) 

Still got a lot riding on that mouz vs HR  match

today

I threw 40 cents at underdogs  Cyrus and Ireland  as well as myXMG( even though I think they'll get destroyed but there is no return for betting on the other side)

in the only legit Match of the day    Na'vi vs HellRazors    I took HR  only because Markalov or whatever his name is has been shredding.

I was interested about this... but accidentally logged in to Steam on my work computer when I was exploring the site, and now my ability to trade/sell/buy has been restricted for 7 days because I logged on from a new computer. I hate that stupid security function.

Shaftiel

I was interested about this... but accidentally logged in to Steam on my work computer when I was exploring the site, and now my ability to trade/sell/buy has been restricted for 7 days because I logged on from a new computer. I hate that stupid security function.

Shaftiel

when you place a bet for the bot to trade you can trade from steam itself instead of through the web.

also you should get a pass code in your email that allows you access on a different PC

well well my 40 cent  fliers on Ireland and Cyprus are not going to pay off.    Best of 3's arn't good for underdogs

OK today   I have

MG beating IBP  ( light bet for good reward)

Titan beating Fnatic (same as above)  LOST  - 00.42

VP beating HR   ( bet VP heavily because its MIRAGE where is considered their map) WON  approx  2.50

Mercenary beating Dignitas   ( moderate bet ) WON   approx 3.00

NIP beating BST  ( heavy bet on the favorite NIP)