Banned for telling admin doing wrong

kenny

I was playing on gcs l4d2 server and one of the admin name maiestro.gc something cant remember his name banned me for pointing out that some of the player from his team  jumping off of the 3rd floor elevator on hard rain and suiciding. ( I was on his team ) people from other team were complaining about the suiciding so I said cause we have admin on our side it doesnt matter what we do. After that maiestro.gc banned me I didnt rush,grief,curse or break any rule.

Prior to that, I was playing on no mercy and the opposite team was on 4th map where you have to go up on a elevator and 2 of them died through a glitch elevator floor, the admin I mentioned earlier wasn't there but he just join. I think other team asked to re spawn the 2 people died from the glitch and he did respawn them. Few minutes later we death charged a guy he respawned and he respawned him again so my team were asking him why did he respawned him maietro.gc didnt say anything so I was bit salty after that cause he was favoring the team he was on. 

same thing happened on dead center finale we had a guy glitch from a charger and die I ask maiestro.gc to re spawn him he did nothing cause it wasn't his team.

please someone take a look into this

• Like 1

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Welcome to the forums Kenny

Here's the deal :

I joined penultimate map of No Mercy - 2 people glitched at elevator and fell through floor dying, they were respawned.  This is the policy.  You continually complained that teams were stacked and they needed to scramble (at this point it was only fair to put up a voteskip at start of finale and it passed with a 'Yes' vote).

I was not on any team, I was in spec, so don't accuse Admins of being favourable to any team.

Going into next campaign (Parish) you carried on whining about it and didn't stop when asked.
When other team were buying tanks, you began complaining that I wasn't slaying them.  After you bought a tank,  it got stuck in the queue and began ranting that you lost it.
Final Map of Parish, you went up ramp alone after being told not to go up and you got caught and was left hanging on a ledge, then started yelling at me to teleport you.
Next campaign (Hard Rain) elevator glitch happened - player got charged off and bought up, the rest of the team got stuck - again he was there with his snide comments about admins. Straw and camels back come to mind.

FYI  The charger glitch on Dead Centre - the charger was slayed and btw, it was not my fault I couldn't keep track properly, I crashed a few times and was called over to other server to fix a problem.

Leaving this in the hands of Peanut to resolve.

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 1

you are still not saying why did you re spawned the player we death charged on no mercy and hard rain map 1 guy got charged over and rest of the team decided to jump over and some of them suicide isnt that against the rule? and because I said what you are doing wrong you are perma banning me instead of telling me what I am doing wrong, Is that because you have the power?

GC Server Admin

I did not respawn a player who got death charged - I respawned the 2 players who glitched through the elevator.

The team took a decision to jump at Hard Rain as the elevator was glitched i.e. they couldn't get down.  It was not suiciding, no one died from the jump. 

There are two situations here I need to address.

First one is whether or not Kenny deserves his ban and how long it should be.  I watched some demos, and for now the ban will stand.  I will address it more tomorrow.

Second situation is the way one of the levels of Hard Rain was handled.  Some of the survivors were bypassing the elevator, when it was glitched.  After watching the demo, this is not something that can be handled tonight.  I will discuss this more with the people involved and address it tomorrow.

I am posting this information, so that everyone knows it is being worked on.  Please do not add more forum posts about either issue.  If you have any additional information or want to discuss it, can you please contact me directly

• Like 3