Wow, what a different world.

Architect

I thought playing some of the single player would get me ready for this, but, nope, I was wrong.  Jumped in, started playing, immediately shot a friendly who was next to an enemy, got warned for player shooting.  Well, I think I will play a little longer on single player before trying that again.

there's a definite learning curve.

Try mastering the p90 ,   m4a1-s , and ak47 , first and formost.   Try going around maps with your cross hair always head level.    Shoot the walls some and test/see how spray/recoil  works for each gun.   SOUND is very important in this game.    Hear everything! Make as little as possible! 

• Like 1

I try to watch tutorial videos during lunch at work. Check out war owl- he has some great stuff.

I try to watch tutorial videos during lunch at work. Check out war owl- he has some great stuff.

The tutorials are great. Especially all of the tips on quick firing. Always hated the awp in l4d2, will have to try it on this game. 

I wouldn't worry about too much about shooting friendlies, don't do it intentionaly but it sure happens to everyone from time to time. If it only happened once and you were warned its likely that it was just happening more often then normal that night and someone was ansty. Or you just missed a troll that was banned for team attacking and the admin was sensitive to it.