Flitterkill

So with Witten and Dallas looking more and more like not a good match anymore I went shopping for tight ends yesterday afternoon. 

I'm good with my choice, seems ascendant but was a little tough watching last night's game knowing the guy on the screen was my other choice...

I'm sure TBT is pretty happy though :)

Yeah, I'm going to claim legitimate victory despite my opponent's neglect of his lineup. Pretty sure 155 would have been good enough regardless.

After losing AP one game in, I've kept my guys motivated. Nobody believes in us! Nobody believes in us, except the guys in this (pretend) locker room!

I'm going to be fighting a frustrating RB2 battle all season...

I have to first say that I hate the Patriots. Especially Belichick and Brady. However, the moves the Hoodie has made the last couple of years have made it appear that he is deliberately trying to make the team awful/get Brady killed.

Can we agree that Belichick The GM is terrible? Can that finally be said without every New England fan getting up in arms?

GC Board Member

Don't think I can agree. When the Patriots started up back in the early 00's the prevailing consensus was that the Pats had nothing in the way of talent. And then apparently they did.

And that train has run for how many years now? 12? 14? When the Pats cut or trade someone what do they do? Pretty much nothing. Along with starting a land war in Asia conducting a trade with Bill Belicheck is just one of those things you won't win.

But there is a reason I stayed far away from any and all things to do with fantasy Pats this year. The talent level is *finally* down but more importantly the talent is wrong. Two years ago they were built to kill with a dual TE threat - offensive line, RBs, and Wides be damned. And then bang bang (Hernandez) and snap tear (Gronk) and what they built was gone.

Gronk back midway through last year but even then it was kinda meh. And now? Edleman, patched him in last year but learned enough then to stay far away. Maybe you enjoy 6 to 8 points a game from wides with the occasional td but I was so over him even in relief duty last year. He cannot stretch a field let alone a rubber band. Sure, 10 catches a game. All for 6 to 8 yards. And last nights brutal route running.  Pats have no identity and I don't think they have the personnel to actually be able to pick one either. Not where you want to be.

Hell of a run, and knowing Belicheck maybe it gets turned around and they get to the playoffs but I wonder whether the smart play after the season is to blow the thing up. There's an offensive coordinator in Seattle that's gonna be a HC next year, a smart owner might take a lesson from Belicheck and sell high.

Hell of a run, and knowing Belicheck maybe it gets turned around and they get to the playoffs but I wonder whether the smart play after the season is to blow the thing up. There's an offensive coordinator in Seattle that's gonna be a HC next year, a smart owner might take a lesson from Belicheck and sell high.

You take away R. Wilson's crazy ability to make stuff outta nothing / throwing up prayers that get caught 99% of the time (combined with a   superior power runner in Lynch)  I'm not sure how good the OC has been.  I mean really R. Wilson even dating back to his NCU college days made plays that made no sense or were/ answered prayers.   One of my most painful Tarheel football memories was him scrambling and heaving a  errant pass that would have landed 4 yards out of the end zone had a UNC db not knocked it back into a NCSU  players hands in the enzone  all on 4th down under 2 minutes and down by 4........ugh........ .  All that aside I think Wilson's a good QB but man his specialty is bull-crappery plays.  Better lucky than good