Banned from L4D2 10v10

Soda

GC Board Member

My name on steam and on these L4D2 servers is oG Soda, i believe i play on these servers (preferably the main one), but recently was banned for rushing with might I add, no warning. I do understand i shouldn't have rushed and I never rush or swear or anything and this was a silly mistake on my part, I do apologize for it and would love if i could play on these servers again. My steam ID I think is STEAM_0:0:48434168. If there is anyone who could give me any information on my ban or possibly help than that would be greatly appreciated as these are the only servers i ever play on L4D2.

• Like 1

Thank you for coming on the forums and apologizing. I know you were being pretty sarcastic with the team. However comments like what you made during the end of the game is not a silly mistake. Read the rules about what is considered inappropriate behavior on our server. I will lift the ban. You are on notice and will not be given lieniency from me for a similar transgression.

GC Board Member

Thank you architect, I know I was being unreasonable and you won't ever see behaviour like this again from me. I will read the rules and act more responsibly than I was.

• Like 1