BANNED.

yatebyabumbum

I just got banned from gamrs.co server, i was playing few hours without making any comments, made one comment with no reason got banned. And it's not first time. What's wrong guys? It was a long time with no kind of tricks like this, and now it's again... I can't even understand the normal reason why all time i got banned. My talk is not over-rude. Waiting for answer.

Thanks.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.gcftw.com/ for more info.

It looks like you have been banned by Sassy for being disrespectful, our servers are a place to have fun and be respectful of each other.

I am sure Sassy will be along soon to give you/us her side of the story, hold tight until then.

Your ban information can be found here.

Edited by Madvillain

Hello yum yum. You were calling your team stupid when you were smoked. I warned you then you promptly said f u. There is absolutely no disrespect allowed in GC servers. Your talk is not over rude? You might want to rethink that. Our rules are posted in the L4D2 section of the forums and in the MOTD in game. We are a clean fun server. If you get so upset that you want to start telling people off just leave the game, cool off, and come back.

• Like 2

Firstable, not yum yum;

Second, I was RUDE (i know that) , but it's not over-rude;

Third i was in spitters spit, not smoked;

Forth I know that it's forbided to be rude. Don't take it to yourself so much... For this time, can you make exception , and delete permanently and put different ban? I mean if i need to cool off, it's ok. But it should be different ban time.

Thank you,

Sorry you are correct. You are bumbum not yumyum. Thanks for the attitude it really drives my ban home. I think f u means the same thing in any country and yes it is over rude. You just admitted you were rude and that is against our server rules but you want a lesser ban and I see no apology for calling your team disrespectful names or telling me to f u? Not happening. We are a very popular server and I'm truly sorry you feel this way.  If you would have apologized and owned up to your mistakes the ban could of gone differently.

• Like 3

I know - it's my fault. It's my words, I can't take it back. I'm just asking to make it right for me, to make not so long punishment. Make it week, month at the end.. Let it be lesson, but permanently, that's not for this I think. 

I'm apologize to insulting this server. 

This is your 3rd ban.  It is the second time you were banned for this exact reason.  You also fail to even apologize for your actions.  I am closing this topic.  If you want to discuss it more, message me personally.

While I typed that, you apologized to the server.  It wasn't just the server you needed to apologize to.  You should be apologizing to the admin you cursed at.

• Like 4