unban request

whitegreyhat

I was jockeyed forward and banned for rushing for 1 day.  I just got the acccomplishment killing machine right before I was banned so I dont understand, also sherphard was right next to me and witnessed it.  I was at the top of the stairs at the end of the tunnel lighting fireworks and got jockeyed up toward safe room, yes there were still people in the tunnel and i was aware of that.  i like to play to have fun that is why I am a member

I can confirm this as I was the jockey. He was only at the top of the ladder when this happened. I jockeyed him up the stairs. There was at least one other person at the end of the tunnel. I inquired if he had been rushing prior but no admins spoke up. Only Lil Neko did and she said "kinda." As far as THAT map was concerned, he didn't rush. 

Hey GIJoeWow,

I've spoken to a few of the admins who've played with you more than I have, and some of the people who were also in the game with you at the same time.

During the course of that game, I'd seen you rush forward a fair amount of times, and I'd warned you at least twice verbally and once via text to stop rushing ahead and stay with your team.

However, Shepard was near you and could have saved you if there wasn't a tank alive at the time, so you weren't far enough ahead that you were clearly rushing. The problem is, you were so far forward that with Shepard being attacked by the tank and other infected, you were in no position to be saved by the rest of the team (you were on the ladders, they in the tunnel), while she was.

I've also found that this isn't your first offence on GC, and that you have a bit of a reputation for rushing at times.

Taking all this into account, and the fact that you're a fairly long-standing member who's come to politely ask for your unban, I'll lift your ban before it expires.

I do ask that you keep a closer eye on your team though, and try not to be so far ahead that you can't be saved easily if you're in trouble, as was your eventual demise in that last game.

Have a nice day, and remember, when in doubt, blame Dixie