Lookback asked for this spray

Architect

Curses, you young whipperschnappers thing you're all that but back in my day, but back in my day, we didn't have any of your fancy buy system things, we didn't have weapons, we had the fight the zombies with our bare hands and we ate them for dinner because food hadn't been invented!

• Like 1

Curses, you young whipperschnappers thing you're all that but back in my day, but back in my day, we didn't have any of your fancy buy system things, we didn't have weapons, we had the fight the zombies with our bare hands and we ate them for dinner because food hadn't been invented!

And we was better for it. 

• Like 1

^

No. That's why im asking.

Why not ask why did I make Peanut and Tainted white?  What is special about one person being black?  Is white the default for everyone you don't know? 

My point is, it is a random picture I found on the internet.  I wanted to put a name by each picture to poke fun at them.  It never even occurred to me that Maestro was black, or at least I placed no special significance to it.  I could photo-shop everyone to be white?  But why not photo-shop them to be black, oriental, what ever.

And why did I pick who?  Peanut looks like, hey press that button, I think it does something.

Maestro looks like he is into the game and ignoring the other two people.

Tainted is like, I can do this better, give me the controller.