UNBAN REQUEST

Hello All

I use to play on your 10v10 servers a lot late night because I enjoyed the servers for the action it held. Its been awhile since I played on one of the left 4 dead 2 10v10 servers so I tried to play on one of them earlier this night and was promted to check this site cause I was banned. I have no idea why I was banned or when but it must have been ages ago and probably why I stopped playing on the servers. :(

I usually try to follow rules and take the game seriously by using mic and make calls and heals and such so I was wondering if I could get this ban lifted? 

Thanks for all the help!

It appears you were banned by Architect on December 26th for inappropriate language. That's assuming this is you: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yourbuddy69/

This is also your third ban, the first being rushing, and the second being "Attitude, undermining admin, rushing, kicked and warned. Generally rude to others."

I'm gonna leave this up to the L4D2 folks that will remember you, but given what I see so far with your bans, your forum name, and the only other thread you've posted being this: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/45132-admin-abusive-for-a-tiny-joke/ I don't feel inclined to unban you on my own.

• Like 1

I agree with San.  Three bans (two for attitude and language), a forum name that shows you can not accept responsibility for your actions, also I saw you changed your game name to "Kicked Unfairly!" when you were last banned, and the other post you made when you were banned.  We would need a more compelling reason to lift the ban.

• Like 1

(edited)

That was probably my goddamn friend when we got drunk lmao. I mean its funny to think about because he told me not to worry about what he was doing haha. I mean i love the buy system and the 10v10 aspect on your left 4 dead servers (no other 10v10 server does it quite right like your servers.) So I mean, if you dont wanna ban me thats fine but I am long past those days being childish. At this point in my life, im really busy with work and school (work for right now) so when I play I just want to play the game and thats it. I really enjoyed your 10v10 servers, honestly more so at night when its just bots becuase its fun feeling like your actually good at the game haha, so it would be nice to be unbanned!

So I will leave it up to you guys! Also, that is the right profile -----> http://steamcommunit...id/Yourbuddy69/

Edit:

I also just noticed my name, I dont know how to change that haha

Edited by BannedWrongfully

Sorry I did not respond to this earlier.  I was on vacation and just got back late last night.

I do not remember the specifics behind the ban.  However, it must have been pretty serious and consistent swearing if I made it a perma ban.  If he had come in and asked for the unban and explained about his friend, then I would have been glad to do the unban.  However, I will leave this up to the Board Members to decide.