How the things go

ZeroDamage

So I haven't been active much lately. Been mostly away from games focusing on life and family. My wife had some significant health problems and our goal to adopt a couple of adorable girls fell through last year which resulted in a difficult time. A couple of jobs later (but still in the same place) and a couple of life's curveballs later, we have finally settled again and I've had the chance to play with some GCers. Dirty Bomb is quite fun but I do not get to play much during the week (back in school for my MS).

So, I have this dedicated server just sitting and not being used. It's not the most powerful thing in the world but I am thinking it may be used in the community if there is a need. I've got another few months on it and unless I find a need for it, I intend to terminate the service. It's an 8-core,  8GB, 20TB a month server that currently has an unused installation of FreeBSD on it. If the community can make use of it, please let me know and I can put in a request for an alternative OS (CentOS, etc) or we can keep FreeBSD. Let me know what the community needs and I will set it up.  It's not the most powerful system in the world but it can host a couple of games or something, I'm sure.