Chief

So, I'm trying to get in touch with the Cleveland Convention Center and waiting for a rep to get back in touch with me. They have facilities with the juice and the space but they're having a big event for science and industry with like 10,000 people right now so they're taking a while.

I told them the basics that I've gotten from the other threads of 50-80 people with machines, 15th-18th August not less than 400 amps.

They have had dance events that went around the clock in the past, but they weren't prepared to commit to anything without going through a rep.

Suzie Claytor or Terry O'brian should be getting back in touch with me at some point. Their number is 216.348.2211 if anyone else wants to be in contact with them or if the info above is inadequate or missed important stuff.

Most important seems to be enough room for the people, then the juice to feed those machines, then it's just icing, but 24 hours and comfort are up there. Too bad the Sheraton didn't work out because that was far and away the best proposal so far. Let's see what the convention center says.