TbT's week of TeRRoR review week9: Contracted Gangrene via RUST the game

turnbullTeRRoR

Elo all  This is pretty much a rust Special since all I played this week was rust with a smattering of SNC's CSGO

RUST:  I have a few stories about some rust incidents.

Story #1.  Quarry theivery     We the GC faction of RUST have set up a nice little mining quarry.  However before our walls were completely secure we had a thievery problem.  Our rivals would hop the walls and take our fuel and ore.  We battled over said quarry 3 or 4 times before I said heck.  I'll just run over to theres.   It was a nice set up.  I had just placed 30 Low grade fuel in the mining machine.  It had been running for about a minute when the raiders came.   Instead of fighting for it I ran to their base where they were mining with our fuel they had taken 20 minutes before hand...... so  I let them take our 20 some LGF and 1 minutes worth of ore  while I stole there 20 mins worth of ore and the lil bit of fuel they had left...... I won that one :P

Story #2 Quarry Trap   So the theives known as Clayton and Genesis continued to harrass our quarry.  I came up with a plan.  Myself, Renegade, and Mustard hid in the quarry during the night while Lunk watched from our bases tower.    Soon after Daybreak and a helo-attack.  Sure enough here came tweedle dee and tweedle dum.  Up the boosted into  the quarry and  up we rose and blasted them to smilthereens and  we gained their superior fire arms in the process.  From that day forth the quarry raids have stopped.  Since we now had sniper rifles they  feared to near us.  Especially after I decapitated Gensis at range with a copy of his own gun.  GCFTW

Story #3  Home Alone    Around about 2am on  Friday night everyone started logging out except for yours truly who was  moving valuable to their respective safe loot areas.  Low and behold I walk outside and find our palisade walls are aflame!   Raiders were attacking our walls.  I dashed back inside and made my way to the roof where I crouched and waited.  I sent messages hoping others were still online but alas they had all went to bed.   So  I remained quiet and let my hidden bear traps go to work.   The traps claimed 2 lives.   They came back.  As they approached the door  I stood and let rip. PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW   another one dead.   Unfortunately I took a bullet to the head.  I respawned and ran back grabbed a crossbow.  Counter Raiders were running the original raiders off.  They started attacking our  Refinery after the first 2 bozo's left.   I head shot one with the crossbow and the other started running around dodging and almost immediatly found more deadly bear traps. HA HA    Still though they came a back.   I died once more in battle.  I think they believed me to be out of guns.  ( I had already moved allof ours to hidden stash area outside of our main)  So I raided Mustards room grabbed his custom SMG ( sorry for losing that btw :P)   and I ripped them a few new ones.   After that  they left me alone.  That was a frantic and intense hour and about 10 minutes after the failed 2nd raid I had the walls repaired and then  THEN Mustard showed up.  I was like....dude my shifts over its your turn :D