Any of u guys musicians?

Xterminator

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

I dont have any musical talent, nor do i want any, its impressive that u play so many

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

.... two turntables and a microphone...

Actually... I mix music for friends and sometimes at parties... I hae a 2000 watt sound system for the parties, we share it with friends, lol and you thought earthquakes were natural...

Depends on the type of music he's into. From the guess of his name, I would think it would be Trance. I've moved from Club --> Hip Hop --> Techno --> House --> Trance over the past 10 years. My musical tastes vary and I create very "storylike" mixes now. No tricks, no scratches, no sampling, just plain old storytelling. I guess you'd have to be into the music I play now to understand.

Trivia question for you Orbital. Where did my Avatar come from?

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Im just starting to DJ, and X where is Croatia, is it near Yugoslavia and those countries??

Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guests

played guitar for almost a year now, still not any good yet...

I do sing though, I do plays and things for school, I like the acting more but singing is part of it so i guess I'd have to say that I sing

I also can play the kazoo

I've made some really basic techo on the computer, hey DJ, ever heard of mixman studio.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

word i own the kazoo, i got a sick blue and yellow one, i bought it at a msic store

yeah i heard of mixman studio.

I don't remix as much as I used to. I used to use acid pro, cool edit for wav editting and cakewalk pro audio and that fruity loops thing.

Not sure what keoki makes but I'm sure it's lower. I've never heard of him filling a club with 10000 ppl at $50 per ticket.