• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xterminator

Imagine...

1,887 posts / 50138 viewsLast Reply

That's awesome lol

Imagine the shape I would be in, if this kid didn't make me look like a wuss ever time I go to the gym?

3467_b83f_720.jpeg

they have a good chance, if they do win it they deserve it. I'd rather have Chicago take it then Philly.

And Chicago takes it....bye bye philly! (i know this is way overdue but we needed to finish off the topic)

Indeed, good job chicago, philly deserved to lose anyway!

Yeah philly always deserves to lose. Shame they won in philly though. The arena was like empty when they skated around with the cup.

Sounds similar (though not exactly to) Planetside.

Miss that game. Had a clan of Vanu that played about 100 of the 150 players at a time. That game had serious promise, but I don't think the tech was ready for it. They could release it under a new name and venue now that would be amazing (modern graphics). I still have the videos we made with the Devs and MalVision for advertising it.

I remember we had to set up teamspeak so me and the other 2 leaders could only hear from the squad captains, and they heard from the grunts. Ever tried to have 100 people shout suggestions for battle strats in your ear? Wouldnt trade those memories though. Wind and Gohan were the other two that lasted as leaders.

Vanu Alliance was the clan I remember. Wow, memory lane...

Edited by Laz.e.rus

Hello, I still have my train ticket right here, don't worry, one day we'll get there, just 2018 to go!

You have the wrong of it, the thread lives on... very slowly

I'm thinking of reading the books. My bro is on the 2nd one and he says they're better than the show. A lot more comedy involved in the books!