How many cylinders do you have?

gOOters

(edited)

his other cylinders include a GSX-1000 gsxr750a.jpg (that might be the 750 but it's the color's he got on his) He's also got an 86 (i think) Cherokee

and on a side note...if you really wanna drive the GSX-1000 ya have the get a side car.....for you nads

Edited by Slaphappy

stuff about the last pic in the slideshow of kemo's ride. I'm not sure you can make it out but his licence is says VIKEMO people look at it and ask him VIKE MO whats VIKE MO.....it's VI KEMO

and shortly after I took thouse pics I got hired at the place that just to the left (on the last pic) it's a Books-a-million....it's really exicting job....I get to meet hot chicks and have fun and.......ok no I don't my job blows

Used to be 4... now 6... Who knows next it could be a supercharged 8? Bet you can't guess what that supercharged 8 would come in...

(hints - Ford, not a mustang...) :o:D

Homer, that's a very nice BMW bike. One of my friend's dad owns two BMW bikes. She gets mad because he tells her she cant drive his bmw 3 series because it "has too much power" for her. B) people and their money...

• 2 weeks later...

I had a '93 Lightning. Great truck. Wow, was it quick. It was the first production with a 351 Windsor engine, and GT40 intake. 0-60 in 7 second, 1/4 mile in low 14's, stock. I love the new ones with the supercharged 5.4. They're very quick.