my reply

NOFX

(edited)

Well you closed the topic with leaving a question hanging that i must answer. I was not playing under an alias I was standing in his room when this happend. I do have business because he is my roomate and I watched what happend. I told him that it was some noob sucking up to Mmmm... I did not know that the admins hide under a different name and gave ridiculous orders that noone has ever heard of to regulars. If you would have stated that it was a new policy or had it under the rules somewhere, im sure all would be fine. (REALLY, how hard would that have been to state that?, doesnt it seem like that would be the most logical and practical thing to say to a regular????) Why didnt you tell him it was a new policy after he asked who you were?

I did ask him nicely 4 times i might add.

hrm, i dont know what your tone of voice is for nice, but when he asked who you were you didnt sound to nice....

and he did shoot you right before he logged, I dont blame him, If I was playing on my regular server with my regular name and some dude(not an Admin) started ordering me to change my name and not shuting up about it, i would shoot him as well...

*Edit*

Well sorry if i tinkled anyone off, It is Mmmm's server and if Mmmm wants to treat player/regulars this way its their choice.

Also, Count me out of the LAN this summer, if it is going to consist of people behaving immaturely like this, I do not want to have anythign to do with it.

Edited by NOFX

Roger.

Closed.

I want to add... Sanders is a cool guy. Our policy is "respect the other players". Your roomate decided to not heed a request. Its simple respect. There have been times when I am in a resteraunt and someone at a nearby table is swearing. I will politely ask them to stop. The response varies. I have two options if they refuse... complain to the manager or leave. I would usually just do the latter. The only reason its an issue is cause of my family.

That said, I understand where you are coming from. He didnt feel the need to respect a random player but I tend to be that way in other's servers. Im just disappointed in your response. You can either constructively strive to resolve the issue... OR you can try to incite and condemn. You have chosen the latter.