gotbanned?!

Gunman

Now I know as of late there have been a few bannings that some may consider unjust, unfair, or even uncalled for. You must realize that when an admin bans someone for swearing, or making reference to drugs that we are doing it to better the server because we feel that these are just a few things not needed to make the game fun. I realize that at times it may seem unfair, and sometimes you are right, but please bear with us here at Mmmm because we are not out to get anyone intentionally, we just want to make the game more fun for you. I know I play the game to get away from the world where drug use is highly common, and so is swearing, and they are some of the last things I want to hear when I hit that button in HLSW to join tropolis or GD12.

Next time you feel the need to lash out please take a moment to look at it from our vantage point, because we honestly are not just out there looking and banning anyone we come in contact with.

With all of the new people around you must also realize that they do not know the veteren members of the community and they do not know of the jokes you play on the other people, so you must be prepared for something like what happened to gOOt, (just for reference gOOt, ;)) where he was joking around and he was banned by someone who didnt catch his style of poking fun at someone.

There are many rules we ask you to abide by, but if you should remember just one I would say remember to always follow an admins instructions when asked to do something, because sometimes we may see something like a drug reference for a clan tag (even if it is just a coincidence) we may ask you to change it, and we may ban you if you do not change it.

Please don't let this rub you the wrong way, because I just wanted a way to reach as many people as possible and make sure you understand that the reason we do some of the things we do are because we feel it will help make the server better for the community to play on.

The CCC is a great group of guys, girls, ladies, kids, and old timers ;) and I for one am and will always be proud to say that I was part of this community.

:)

Thank you for your time,

Gunny

Good post gun. Sorry for butting in once again but I think it would be alot better is if you make a request to someone to stop swearing or change a tag, make sure they know who you are (an admin from Mmmm) and so they wont just be like "ah its just some nub player in the server telling me what to do" they will know its you and listen. Atleast I would :)

Hey guys. I am only replying to this because [i AM] runs their servers the same way as Mmmm does. We have a swear filter and zero tolerance for cussing, bypassing, and just being stupid. When i dont want people to bother me about this and that i do go in under a diff name but i do let people know that there is an admin watching if people start to cause problems and then let them know the admin is me. Gunny i can understand why you have posted and it was a good post. I just thought i would say something since our servers are run the exact same way as Mmmm.