I think we're ready

Don't get me wrong but we didn't really hash anything out in that practice except get familiar with the map and understand its layout. That was the first time I played that map and half that time I spent trying to figure out good spots. We ran around a lot because it was practice but during a match, I'd imagine that a CT will move minimally and just guard their post. It's a very different style of play. Maybe I'm being hard on us but to call that a practice is like saying HORSE is equal to a 5on5 full court basketball game.

My version of the best way to practice is to get the starters on one side, understand what each person's role is and how the positions work out. It might even be fruitful to all go in and all join one side and have 1 person show everyone where their positions are using First Person viewer.

I have a few ideas brewing but I'm too tired to post them. Basically, as T, you have to be able to use the map to gain footholds on certain angles since its predictable as to where the CT's will be. As T, its easy to penetrate certain areas if we know how to distract, open doors for teammates, and work angles to have the highest impact on a specific CT guard spot.

I'll have something written up this weekend.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I run at the enemies like this o0o so they all go :lol: and I go :angry: so they go -_- and I go ^_^B)