A little Game

General J

(edited)

Here's a little addicting game.

Castle Game!

Something fun to do is not read the directions... Try to figure it out on your own, trust me it's about 40 million times funnier that way. :D:D:lol:

P.S. Turn your speakers up... loud... especially if others are in the house or on the phone! :lol:

Edited by General J

alright well i was responding to this when i accidently hit the power button on my keyboard and shut down my comp...stupid button

anyways Mag this is how it works, you have upkeep, the more guys you get the higher the upkeep. The upkeep is calculated like this. THe money you make from the previous round has to be greater than your upkeep, if not you lose guys.

What i recommend is spending the minimum each round, dont upgrade quite yet, repair your castle and make archers and repair guys. Oh another thing, kill as many enemy guys as possible cuz when you get really deep in play the kill bonus will give you more than your regular score. When you have enough build wizzards. The big guys that attacked you only come when you get wizzards and each round there are more and more of them so make lotsa wizzards so you can cast spells.

Eventually the enemy sends some units against you that look like human bombs. That is exactly what they are, u just have to click on them to detonate, they'll kill a lot of people so use them as much as you can and you'll be ok. Then while they are killing each other you can build up more guys. I stopped at level 32 and as i said they couldn't even touch my base. Infact they couldn't even make it on the screen. It's really funny. well happy gaming!

Right now i'm level 25 have 300 archers 250 wizards and 15 craftsmen.... Poor saps i just watch them enter the screen and they get trounce by a bunch of arrows..

About J other game i'm really not into games about keeping people alive, i'd much rather kill them... :D

bah...stupid thing didn't post my reply ok here we go again....Acutaly I have cable but thats at my house and i'm not at my house...i'm not even in my state (yes I own a state but if your intresed it's up for sale)