SHOULD I RELLY PLAY HERE AT ALL? LOL

gnarl3y

UMM, I WAS ON TROPOLIS AT LIKE 10:30, AND AS YOU CAN SEE: MY SHIFT BUTTON IS OBVIOUSLY STUCK. I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT LIKE "IT MAKES ME WALK AND TYPE IN BIG LETTERS.. LOLOL" OR MAYBE A SLIGHT BIT DIFFERENT. ANYWAYS, THERE WAS A TK'ER AND IT IS MY LUCK THAT I JUST MIGHT HAVE BEEN BANNED IN HIS PLACE... LOL BUT ITS LIKE THE 4TH TIME I HAVE BEEN BANNED.... I AM SAD TO ADMITT. ITS TRUE! BUT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKED AS A POSSIBLE ADMIN WAS A GUY NAME "O AM ON AN ALIAS" OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A LIST OF THE ADMINS, I CAN POINT HIM OUT, OR MAYBE YOU JUST KNOW... HEHE. BUT ITS LIKE, COME ON GUYS. IF I DID ANYTHING, YOU GUYS KNOOW THAT I AM SORRY FOR IT BECAUSE I AM NOT A BAD GUY AND I THINK I JUST MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS IT. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! -----> KTHX :wub:....HEHEHEHEH

One more thing...you were givin a timeout becuase you were calling your teammates idiots. That just might be true but you need to remember this is a pub not cal nor the cpl finals. have fun when you come back or go to sogamed if you want a more serious game with players who dont mind being called anything and everything in the book.

One more thing...you were givin a timeout becuase you were calling your teammates idiots. That just might be true but you need to remember this is a pub not cal nor the cpl finals. have fun when you come back or go to sogamed if you want a more serious game with players who dont mind being called anything and everything in the book.

Is that why I mute everyone upon entry into that server? :lol:

okay i understand now. I called someone and idiot for switching teams cause the ct's won making it like 8 on 5. or really unfair. I know what I dd and i apologize. nad that shift thing was wierd, i hought i might have accidentaly said a bad word from it. lol

but thx col