Carpool from STL

Playaa

ok as it looks right now I'll be making a 10+ hour trip BY MYSELF in a car with no cd-player, barely working radio, tape player and crappy sound system......I mean we're talking torture here folks.

so...is anyone near St. Louis or on the route from St. Louis to OH willing to carpool with me? We'll be putting miles on my car (which even with the sound system stuff is a good road tripping car) and you won't hafta drive at all. I can fit probably 2 ppl besides me and their computers (if we put some pc stuff in the back seat with the 3rd person) as long as the pc accessories and monitors don't get too huge. I'm a fun loving individual that likes long walks on the beach and playing with puppy dogs. And gibbing dead bodies in games.

so anyone up for it?

or another question: anyone on that route have room in thier current carpool for a lonely man and his computer?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

not sure if i'm coming but i live near ya.

I don't know what was covered.........but I think you need to be there also........but then again you'd hafta live through a long car ride with me.......not sure if anyone could handle that.