I need a new (godly) case

rackish

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

um...........no what are you planning on doing? I just have 5 fans in my PC and thats good enough for me. Looks like u wanna OC everything u have and need to keep it super cooled. If ur not doing anything major, then just hook me up on AIM. ill find u a nice case. Jamesbond1179 thats my AIM. Hook me up ill explain more if u want, but overall ur wasting a lot of money if u ask me.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

HELL NO. That case is not worth it. Mine looks EXACTLY like that, same color and everything and it only cost me 60 dollars with 4 fans already in it.

Get one for cheaper then if you want the extra cooling, pick up a water cooling unit individually for 200 bucks or so Corsair's new unit is very good from what I have read. If i had the extra time or thought it was needed, that is what I would be picking up.

(edited)

Actually, that case with only a cpu cooler costs about $260 (so similar to ZD's cost but his probably includes a PS). Then all that would be needed would be a decent PS (an Antec TruePower ~400W runs about $60 I believe)

Still, unless 1) you had the money to blow, or B) you are wanting some extreme OC'ing/cooling, which can decrease the normal lifespan of your hardware while increasing the risk of burning out hardware, I would just consider a nice case you like the looks of and plenty of fans.

Edited by dwEEziL