Sanders, Watch What People Say. *^

Guest Emerald Ice

Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guests
(edited)

I was playing prodigy with Col. Sanders undercover as a alais of "beastieboys" at 12:10 Saturday and my name was *^ and my friend, *? said a few words that shouldnt of been said at all.. if you wanna go look at the logs for proof on tropolis and the stuff that was said from *? none of it was said by me (*^) and there was no reason for this because i even told them to stop... I really dont appreciate this at all. Just because there my friends has no reason to ban the whole group... I SAID NOTHING. This is like banning the whole MwR because of one member saying bad words... and Col. Sanders. I would like to see proof of what i said that made you ban me for 10,000 minutes... wonid : 1823126

Edited by Emerald Ice

I saw u say like 1 or 2 stupid things when I was playing alias and I believe it was rotten that pointed u out to sanders.

:Waits for Fatty or other to step in and say:

"Well maybe u shouldn't have been playing aliased. You always see these types of things happen so wouldn't u learn?"

The alias game brings too much baggage :) .

If u alias just be responsable.

Ice your never guilty..(whatever)...Heres how it went down. I logged on as Beastboy after i told my son to get off the game (he was playing under this name). As soon as Urk?!? seen my name he said *^ was saying racist remarks =perm banned (Urk is a player who the community recognizes as a mature individual). I wasnt under an alias, i just joined the server under one immediatly changing my name to sanders. So you were banned under by an admin (sanders).

See the whole problem with the situation here is Ice and his *? buddies dont know how to behave and choose to say things that are unnecessary which end up in the forums because their banned.

Ice (aka *^): Probably banned by association. Had he come to the forums in a more peaceful manner, he would be unbanned. However, ban will stick because of continued poor attitude. With a name that's only 1 character off his friend's, I probably would have gone ahead and banned him by association too. Wouldn't be the first time.

*?: Perm banned for multiple racial comments. This person will have to come here himself to be considered for reduction to a timed ban.

Case closed.