What's your favorite game company?

rackish

I personally love Blizzard (Starcraft, Diablo2, Warcraft), and EA games, the majority of the games I have are made by them.

I like Blizzard a lot better though because they're smart, they realease their games at the perfect time (June-July), and all they're games are classic, and always will be. EA has made a lot of good games, and a lot of bad games, Battlefield 1942, and C&C:Generals are pretty good IMO. So what's your fav?!

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Favorite game is BF1942 or Unreal 2003, Cs is full of crap now a days.....

cs they didn't make, tfc they didn't make, dod they didn't make and wanted isn't even on their website...

all of these games were made by modders. Which after they were already a success valve purchased and released on a cd, even though they are completely free for download via the internet.

if we're gonna play the modding game, then i guess i go with desert combat for bf1942.... though i don't think it is in any relation to EA.

(edited)

Eagle Dynamics (Falnker, Flanker 2.0 and Lomac <-- coming out soon )

Maddox ( IL-2 Sturmovik, IL-2 Forgotten Battles <--- )

Bohema Interactive ( Operation Flashpoint, OFP:Resistence ) <-----

I think these developers are one of the best cuz no matter what publishers are trying to make them do they never spit on their consumers, they listen to what we got to say and they keep on imroving on thier creations... gee OFP is 2 yo game now and there is another patch coming out soon! I'm talking about complete devotion here ppl!

Also Barking Dog Studios ( HomeWorld, HomeWorld 2 ) just cuz they revolutionized Real Time Strategy genre :D

Edited: Some that came to mind later:

Microprose (too bad they went under :( Tank Platoon II, European Air War, Gunship!)

Interplay (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Brotherhood Tactics, Messiah)

RedStorm (Rainbow Six Series)

SSI (People's General, Silent Hunter, Panzer Commander )

Jane's ( Fleet Command, USAF, IAF, JF15E, JF18A/F, USNAF, ATF)

Atomic Games ( Close Combat series )

Edited by BIGSHaW

Konami(Castlevania owns), Nintendo(almost always makes a solid game), Sega(Solid games even if they are a bit on the crazy side sometimes), Valve(I dont care if they have only made 1 game ever HL2 looks so promising and the one game they did make is my favorite ever), Squaresoft(Their newer games have sucked. FF6(3 for SNES in the US) was their peak, 7, 8 and 9 took a dive down and 10 was better. I wasnt looking forward to 11 until I read about it and now I actually think it might be really good. The Crono and Seiken series' rule too). Thats about it off the top of my head.