help

flux

anyway the forums are super super laggy....i mean i can type a whole sentence b4 even seeing it. i cant scroll the long posts cause i wont make it lol. and i just got a really bad looking message....THE SYSTEM IS DANGEROUSLY LOW ON RESOURCES. i assume thats bad. but the forums firstlol...... any help? :=

Reboot your computer. Probably some rogue application has a memory leak and is using up all your available resources. Did you install anything recently? If so, uninstall it and see if the problem resolves itself.

Also, in W2k or XP you could hit Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up Task Manager, click on the "Processes" tab, click on "CPU" or "Mem Usage" to sorty highest to lowest and look for the offending process and try and "end" it.

Well, seeing as he just now started complaining about this, it might be safe to assume that this has not always been happening. So the first thing he needs to do is try and figure out what is wrong instead of throwing money at it.

Camp, try and remember when it first started occurring. If you can nail it down, then you can figure out what you might have done just prior to it occurring which might be the culprit. Also, do what I said and check in Task Manager to see what process is eating up your resources. Could very well be a buggy program or even a trojan.