HomeWorld 2 DEMO is out!

BIGSHaW

Woot CLICKAGE!!!! WOOT!, been waiting for this one since 1999 when the first came out....I encourage all of you to try it...this could be the best RTS ever created...

Get the demo, only 147Mbs and their server is pretty fast.

Trust me HomeWorld is not your ordinary RTS....hell I never was in the genre but this game is a MUST!

They just posted on official site that u better call your local retailer and reserver a copy, cuz the Demo was downloaded much more than they expected..there fore there could be a shortage of original shipment at 16 Sept.

BTW Rackich, there is nothing wrong in having your loyalities set to particular game, however being ignorant is totaly different, I mean it never hurts trying new stuff...who knows maybe it will change your demands from the developers of your current "king" game...and if not ..well its a DEMO you don't pay nothing :D

I enjoyed homeworld...except that my legal version (given to me used) wouldn't play all the way through the first level....the game never errored it just stopped doing things the computer should have been doing....like making enemies....in the same spot EVERY TIME the enemies would just stop coming and I could never finish the objective..........was weird.

not sure gonna find out ...all I know is that u can connet through gamespy ...I'd guess they would have direct IP

Edited: Just cheked ...it has directIP connet availabe...anyone can host it, don't think it has dedicated server option though..it is a demo after all