FFXI

Draco

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

im highschool i beat ff7 and ff8 and that rocked... ff11 is coming on pc... (gust of wind fulls my lungs!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with Jackie ^. Especially since this is an MMORPG (is that right, or was I misinformed?), and it'll thus cost a lot.

Personally, I'm waiting for EverQuest 2 to come out, I'll DEFINETELY buy that, since I LOOOOVED EQ1 (but I quit cuz everyone was already high level and I wasn't, and cuz Sony just kept adding more and more expansion packs) and since EQ2 looks so unbelievably promising. OK, actually, I will PROBABLY buy it :P If I get into the beta (I check the site every day, lol), and it's REALLY bad (as bad as the Sims Online Beta was), THEN I won't buy it. Otherwise, I'm getting that pho sho.

Edited by CannibalisticH0b0

I've been procautionary since one time i bought a game that I regretted... actually twice. One will remain a mistery because i'm so embarassed that I actually bought it... the other one is Black and White... that game was horrible yet everyone said it was the best ever... :angry:

I've been procautionary since one time i bought a game that I regretted... actually twice.  One will remain a mistery because i'm so embarassed that I actually bought it... the other one is Black and White... that game was horrible yet everyone said it was the best ever... :angry:

Yeah Black and White & Dungeon Siege 2 of the most overrated games of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

Because I play alot of games and love starting something new FF07 for PS is the best role playing game I ever played! It is so awesome, the story-line, and everything about the material and summons that I loved about the game. Wanted me to play more and more again.. Recently I just played it again and beat it in about 3 weeks its very fun to play when the last time you played was 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

EQ 1... *shudders( Level 36 Druid before I canned that sucker. Was too monotonous for me. Level 40 Eldritch in Dark Age before I dropped it too, Currently a Bounty Hunter/ Creature Handler in SWG, might Consider FFXI but am more likely to wait for World of Warcraft ( i know I know, we're all mad it's not SC2 but still!)