Just returned from.....

Slimmage

Are you kidding me? I went there over the summer and the people are the reason i didnt like the city. they are so filthy. i cant even describe some of the things i saw on the streets if san fran cause of the forum rules. ill try to make it mild. hmmm homeless people on every street. hookers a lot of streets. i saw 1 transexual who followed girls saying vulgar words to them. Uh and 1 hooker got together with a large man and 'did business' in the middle of a park in the city. i think that was about as mild as i can make the story. :crazy:

Were the hookers hot?

It's funny, I have heard people say they LOVE SF and think it is clean and quirky and cool as can be. I have also heard people say they thought it was a filthy cesspool?!?!?!

I have been and I loved it. I saw every part of the city I think. I walked right down in the Haite Ashbury district...just little 'ol white me all by myself. Only comment was from this guy playin dice who said "Man, you look like a 5-0 walkin down here like you are!" I just laughed...

I thought SF was SO cool and SO different, MANY beautiful sites an scenery...the Pacific ocean, the HUGE park in the middle, the bay, the boardwalk, downtown, chinatown, all the super steep hills and tight townhomes built on a huge slant. I overheard a real estate guy telling someone that they had a nice little two bedroom apartment down the way for 1.3!! As in $1,300,000 for an apartment! Man, I want to go back sometime with Christi and show her everything. Very cool town...TONS to see.

If you ever have the chance to visit...dont be a tourist...take busses everywhere...wear your walking shoes. SF has a cool vibe. And no...I am not a switch hitter or anything.