The Good...Bad...Ugly

gOOters

The Good:

I got a ticket about a month ago for "Exibition of Acceleration" (yes kids I am a 14 year old boy trapped in a man's body...but WHAT A MANLY BODY! :P).

I have a Comm Driver's License (one of my many adventures), so probation is not an option to get the ticket dismissed.

I went to the DA (prosecutor) yesterday and he said: Well this is a Class B misdemeanor..out of our jurisdiction...DISMISSED! :D

The Bad:

Flat tire on Monday morning...still toolin around on a loaner from Discount Tire. Replacement tire (not even the upgrade that I wanted to do on both rears) is $220 ACK! :angry:

The ugly:

:freak:

EDIT: what tires did you go with Goot? Just replaced the stock with same tires or what?

Discount tires has free shipping though so :P and they have a larger selection of performance tires. so double :P:P:D just kidding. Both seem to have pretty good prices. I will be more than likely replacing motorcycle tires by mid summer next year :o thats gonna be fun... losing the tread not replacing :rolleyes:

I do wish I had 20's on the truck though... Those just look bad donkey..

I may go with these though

or their slightly more tame relatives.

Edited by General J

(edited)

245/45Z18 I went stock...the Michelin is much nicer than my Bridgestone Potenza that comes stock on the car. Next summer or whenever Imma go 275/40Z18 on the rear and 245/40Z18 on the front. Cant wait... B)

Nice J...I actually like the 2nd and 3rd choices the most! :unsure:

Edited by gOOters