The Ring

(edited)

Angelina Jolie,

On the same site "tigerdirect" the 256 gforce you mention is the same price as my current card (ati 8500le)

Is it possible its about the same power processor?

Auggy

Also how do I find benchmarks on this gforce card I cant find any comparisons

Edited by auggybendoggy

new pic update.

as you can see the 3rd picture was just the blank room. The 4th picture is the same room with all the textures

added.

I might start a tutorial thread and put the files up for D/L to make the maps. Then I'll give setup Instructions and then some simple map creating.

If anyones interest say so otherwise I won't bother.

Auggy

jeff, I think thats a great Idea to have the Lighthouse and well.

Its a bit tuff cause it's my first map and I don't know how to use whats called enviromental lighting.

It's hard because you have to map a background and sky and then get it all lit up properly even

if its dark. I might keep the first version all indoors just because of that.

Auggy

(edited)

I could make a lighthouse for ya maybe even the well... It will take a long time but I know how to make prefabs. The part that sucks though is that I dont have any textures to put on them you can do that :) . You use hammer right? Yeah, aim me at jeffeboy5.. but the environment lighting is the hardest part.. The lighthouse is when its light out and in the movie its clear, and the well, that is when its light out to.. So maybe you can make it light out side, thats alot easier..

Edited by Jeffe

• 2 weeks later...