It goes on and on my friends

PuppySurprise

You've all seen this before. I start a story and then little by little others add to it. I didn't see a thread in recent days like this so here goes, you all know what to do:

Mrs. Brumfield was the school counselor. Each day after school Mrs. Brumfield would walk home to her two-bedroom house which she shared with her husband of 48 years, Bruce. She got to the house and saw police cars everywhere! Scared she ran to the house, and under the caution tape to find her husband in the living room floor. He had been assaulted with a.......

she tripped over the vaccuum cord and slid across the kitchen floor she just waxed. Money was flying everywhere and she was trying to grab each bill when someone knocked down the back door and grabbed her and took her away. You'll never guess, but the man that took Mildred was.....

John was leavins his house to search for his ex-lover. The police stopped him and told him to stay out of it because he might get hurt. John said he didn't care and he went off into the forest. John was a ranger and he knew his forest. He tracked Lucus' footsteps until......

it got stuck in the sinkhole and it's freefall stopped right as the frong grill touched his forehead. John was thankful to be alive and was yelling. Help i'm trapped the driver inside the car was knocked out from the collision so he could do nothing. As John lay there in pain he wondered......