Banned for implied swearing?

Guest lucky m. e.

Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guests

Hello,

I am a 29 year old ADULT who plays Counter-Strike very frequently. I have played since the game's inception, with the name 'lucky m. effer'. I have played in competitions with this name, as well as when I am playing with my peers. I feel it is as legitamite a name as any other.

However, whenever playing in your server, I am constantly harrased by the other "adult" admins who feel my name to be too offensive. (Apparantly, the implied F***ER is too much.) Since it is my default name, when I join your server it does not immediately strike me to change it. When an admin tells me, "Change your name, Effer..." I usually try and stress what I wrote in my previous paragraph, but change my name nonetheless.

My problem is that while I was playing in [Mmmm] Tropolis - MORNING (1.6 - 69.12.83.132:27015) at about 11:15 EST, I was permanently banned for having my name set to lucky m. effer. I DID change my name at the admin's request, but I was apparantly "Too late." All I want to say about this is is as follows: if you feel that this consequence is justified, then so be it. However, if you agree with me, that a BAN for this is excessive, please do the right thing and unban me. I am only looking to play a good game of Counter-Strike with (hopefully) good people.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:78511.

I have asked you multiple times over the past two weeks to change your name, our POLICY states such language will not be tolerated in our server. We host a clean server, so people of multiple ages can enjoy the game without learning a new dictionary of swear words. Yesterday you were banned for i think 6 hours, b/c i asked you to change your name, which you did, but you changed it lucky m. focker. Which is what i feel gave me the justification for a perm ban today.

Today Duff was in the server, before i could even ask you the change your name, duff asked you. From there you proceded to discuss with duff on why you should change your name, there is nothing wrong with you implied. While during this discussion it gave you amply time to change, and then you could of debated your case all day long. But i felt that this name change situation will be a problem everytime you connect to our server, which i why i perm banned. I don't want to use my time up asking you repeatly to change your name. It's nice that you've played elsewhere with, but that name if unacceptable in any Mmmm/DLM/DOH server.

as i directed you to the policy of our communities, im sure you understand our kids play here.

as long as you change your name(s) to something w/o these types of references, im sure something can be done about your ban (i did not ban you myself, just saw that name in the forums and PMd you).

let me know your new choice of name and i'll change it in the forums for you

and you will definitly find good games in this particular community from cs to desert combat and now call to duty.

Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guests

sorry, meant to post this in here...

Understood.

However, truth be told, I was DEAD for the majority of that conversation with Duff, changed my name after the conversation, and even said to you, "My name will be changed on my next respawn."

But rather than getting into a tinkleing match in this forum, I would just like to say that if my name is REALLY that unacceptable to you, I will immediately stop using it in your server, if you remove my ban. I just hope we can come to a compromise on this.

Please advise.

Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guest lucky m. e.
Guests

I appreciate your cooperation.

As for a new forum name, lucky m. e. would be fine with me.