Some videos

Xterminator

Other links work for me! that guy going 180 down the highway is nuts! He goes from like 25 mph to 90 mph in about 4 seconds! The digital speedo can't even keep up with it. but you should see the european people that do that. There is a guy that outruns cops through rush hour traffic doing like 200+km an hour!

Edited by General J

WOW! I just took the vid name off the link then clicked on the motorcycle vid. Oh WOW! All you see is sky as he pops the front of that bike up. I mean, he goes from like 50MPH to 150 in 4 or 5 seconds?!?!! YIKES!! I feel waaay too mortal to be that dumb, he was obviously a great rider, but man that is flirting with death!

That cop probably didnt even bother to put his car in gear lol.

I never view movies in the browser, I always right-click and "Save Target As..." and save it to my computer. I use Crazy Browser (an IE replacement) and it blocks some popups, javascripts, etc, not to mention that I have essentially disabled my WMP, so anytime any vid is triggered (even though the file is assosciated with Winamp5) it tries to kick of WMP and it crashes the browser.