Soldat

Crowbar

I've had this game for almost a year. It's definatly a must download! This is like a cross between the old school Contra, and Unreal Tournament. Customize your character's hair color, shirt and pants color, headgear or hairstyle, and even choose gold chains or dog tags. You can play with the bots, or go online. Choose from 18 different weapons, such as dual desert eagles, mp5, ak47, aug, barret m82a1, spas12 shotgun, m79 grenade launcher, the chainsaw, combat knife, LAW rocket, cluster grenades, and my favorite: the minigun. Turn on the soundtrack (or register it and play your own mp3s) and add a lot of bots and the game gets crazy fun real fast. You jump, roll, and rocket (yes, you seem to have jet packs on your feet) around the maps in side-scrolling 2d fun. Choose from deathmatch, team deathmatch, capture the flag, pointmatch, rambo mode, and I think one other game type. Here's a look at what it's like, but really you've gotta play it to fall in love with it. There's even a link on the homepage that takes you to the Soldat Capture the Flag leage.

screenshot4.jpg

screenshot6.jpg

screenshot17.jpg