GG steam update...

KagE

I just had to update cs, since i was gonna play on trop...but i couldn't join in because of this: "Your .dll [cl_dlls\client.dll] differs from the server's."

I didnt change anything...I tried dlm's server, and two others and it gave the same error. Can someone help me find out why it did that?

It all started after I had updated cs, just 10 minutes ago...

TeK

WOIWOWOWOWOWOW Lets make the game more nooberific :/

The new update is so bad.

It makes the Auto-snipers have ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL (CT Auto that is). It kills people in 2-3 shots and its cheaper than awp. Its my new weapon of choice. Wait til you all try it out in the game.

They also added little shadows under the character. I can't wait till I get to pub with this gun.

Edited by TeK

The new update is so bad.

It makes the Auto-snipers have ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL (CT Auto that is).  It kills people in 2-3 shots and its cheaper than awp.  Its my new weapon of choice.  Wait til you all try it out in the game.

you serious?! I mean comon, a gun has to have recoil, its the way of life.

Finally I can buy an auto sniper for purposes other then looking like an idiot who cant press the right buy keys

LMAO that happens to me all the time! Whenever I'm trying to buy the AWP, I always end up buying the auto sniper... I guess I wont be making a mistake this time... :P