shield

Guest Inferno

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Are you guys allowing the shield now? cause earlier today i was playing and everyone was buying a shield...it got really really old, really really fast.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

stupid commies!!! their out to get us again!..... uh o...ya dang steam had ot mess everyhting up.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

id have to disagree with you slap, see, when you have the shield on, the whole CT team can get it....thepoint im trying ot make is this, the other day i was playing the whole CT team had a shield, you know how hard it is to kill them with a shield? you get 3 guys on you with shields and you have an ak, nothing goes through, bang usp headshot from 1 of the 3 shooting at you, your dead! it just gives this large advantage... I admit, ive used the shield on trop a few times...7 for kit is really close to shield (8) so...i can see why people get mad.

the only reason i dislike it, is b/c ppl bug it all the time. one name that comes up is magik. he comes right on bugs the shield owns half the team and then says "ok ILL STOP NOW LOL!!!" really ticking ppl off.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
Draco, the bug is still there and cpl/cal has rebanned the shield

:huh::freak::=

I think fatty and the m0m, worked out the problem with admin last night, cause i hopped on the server this morning at 6:30 A.M. Est time and the shield was banned and admin was restored!

Hip hip HORRAY! For the :fatty: and the :m0m: