Uhh yeah i can't

san`

Ok, so I was playing as T on dust today, and we were losing pretty badly. So, for two rounds I saved for an awp, and as soon as I got it, an admin said "rush left everybody." I did not rush because I had an awp, so I went to the underpass and awped a couple people, then I went afk for a second running between there and the left end of the tunnels near T spawn. I come back and kill a few more cts, then I die.

At this time the admin said "next time you camp spawn I'm going to slay you" and I informed him that I had awp, and I don't rush with it. A few rounds later I had an awp again, and this time I pushed underpass and came back after a couple of CT's had spotted me. Again, after dying he said I was spawn camping.

Then Lunk comes in and he says to Lunk something along the lines of "That san guy has been camping spawn." I hardly consider what I did as "camping spawn" and had I been slayed I would have been very upset, as I was not the only one who didn't rush.

It's the admins job to dictate play and game flow if he or she thinks things are not

flowing right. If he feels your not helping the team because your camping/defending

spawn, then so be it. He obviously can't see your advancing to the underpass if he's

alive, but after you backed up after ct's rushing you, and then he dies and see's you

at spawn again, I can understand where he's coming from.

Personally I don't think awping underpass is a big help to the team when the are

hard rushing to the bomb site. If your team was hard rushing underpass or delaying

the tunnel rush, then thats a different story.

GC Alumni

I can somewhat agree, Linch, but have you ever been flanked by 2 or 3 people who seem to take out the whole team, then wondered "why the heck wasn't somebody watching flank?" Well, I don't enjoy that and I know others don't either.

Also, with the T's losing like they were, half of them would stop once they entered the tunnels anyway, so me awping and pushing underpass should not have hindered anything, in fact it should have drawn some cts to me.