I was banned!

Sontek

Well, The honest little guy that I am.. You guys banned my wrong steamid :/ The one listed on MCC is my old one, I don't have that email address anymore and I cannot use the cdkey on a different account so I had to start a new one (did like 3 weeks ago) so, needless to say I am able to connect to Tropolis right now. But since this is BAD! I'd like to plead my case :)

The other day Lunk had a problem with my name "homobears :: sontek" now anyone who has been in this community as long as me knows who the homobears are and would not be offended by this.. I didn't even recieve any of his warnings since he decided to put them in tsay's which I have turned off. But after everyone explained to me what was going on, I told him what the homobears were but he just didn't care.. So I changed my name and everything was fine.. But then I came to the forums and Magruter was expressing anger towards me publicly in the forums.. Now this made me pretty mad since me and magruter have never had problems before.. So I pm him and he tells me its because of the whole homobear name thing.. :unsure: So then I call lunk an idiot and here I am :ph34r:

:wavey: I'd like to have your permission before connecting to the server.

Anyways.....I'm up to date. I tend to forget a lot of the soap opera rather quickly...

as I told Sontek...his banning was not a result of the homobears thing...Lunk kicked him about it, whatever....it's the fact that he exited the server and flamed Lunk to another Mmmm.....

ciao.

Actually, I didn't even kick him.

I should have tho. Plain and simple truth. You were asked to change your name. And instead of doing it. You started some long diatribe about how long you've been around here. I honestly am not concerned with how long you've been around. I found the name to be offensive. So, I asked you to change it. Next time, you want to plead your case come here. Don't do it in the game. It's to much of a distraction.

And by the way, I wasn't mad about it.