You know,

Xterminator

Funny you should mention this. My dream was messed up last night. := I dreamed that Playaa was moving into an apartment down the street from me and I was with him or something. He had 2 computers.. one was an e machine that looked like a mac. :unsure: It was just sooo weird. :zombie:

(edited)

I was dog tired lastnight when I got home. I checked the MB real quick then I went to lay down while my wife got this foot massage machine thingy ready for me. This took all of 4 minutes, but when she came into the bedroom she said I was already snoring. So she woke me up and made me sit up and put my feet in the foot massage machine thingy, and did feel good. Of course, something that feels good mixed with being dog-tired = no chance on earth of staying conscious. I was sitting at the edge of the bed while this was happening, and the next thing that happened was I just fell backwards asleep. So now the position I am in is laying down on the bed, but my feet are hung over the edge in the foot massage machine thingy. So Christy tries to wake me again, and all she said I kept talking to her about in my sleep was about my new video card, whether she picked it up yet, about counterstrike, and numerous other things.

I first crashed out about 8:30 and I woke up around 7 this morning and I was still very tired. But the good news is I know have my 256MB 9800xt and my new saitek flight stick, so I imagine that will give me plenty of energy when I get home.

Edited by SwOOp