Playstation 2

Heartless

I'm planning on buying Playstation 2 for my boyfriend for christmas and I was wondering if anyone knew where a good place to buy it would be. Any where have cheap prices? Target is selling it for 179.99 and walmart for 179.82. I can't buy it from the internet so e-bay is off. Let me know! Thanks.

my only question is why a PS2?

if he prefers the games or prefers the platform then fine...but if not...and you are just choosing one for him then I'd never buy the 3 year old technology in this department.

as for not buying online...well then you've probably found the best prices you'll see.

as it gets closer to christmas you MIGHT see better deals...or maybe the same prices but more controllers or games.

if you have an EBGames around you check them out...they usually have good prices

Heartless, like playaa said with it the product being 3 years old, I prolly would either wait closer to Christmas time to see if any hot deals come up, or you may want to check out a trading post/ pawn shop if you have one in your area. You could prolly get one for about 80 bucks there.