NEEDS A BANNING QUICK!

ShadowDog

3 people need a banning

Nublizzle Foshizzle - 322489

This guy for impersonating an admin, swearing, provoking, no respect and being a mean guy!

Solagged - 3672

Being mean, swearing, provoking and no respect!

and OG

i dont got a steam id on him, but he did the same things! Wanted was a witness

Guest nash
Guest nash
Guest nash
Guests

solagged = nash. my pc broke and im stuck playing on a 933mhz, 128mb machine with no video card, leaving me in software mode with an average of 25fps and crazy choke. with that cleared up i'll again ask you to explain why i should be banned without being so vague.

"Being mean, swearing, provoking and no respect!"

hypocrisy at its finest. how can YOU possibly ask for a ban for swearing and no respect? you were saying the words: ahole (the real word, not ahole. said many times) , moron, idiot over voice comm in every sentence you spoke. has "playing here longer than wanted has" put you above the server rules?

mmmm admins, your banning system is a bit flawed. from what i see you put your trust in the word of players like him because he is a regular. i know linch was on hlsw watching what was being typed out but he couldn't see blatant rule breaking on inferno when shadow cursed a good 25+ times over voice comm.

now i know he will reply, deny cursing and lie again because i have no proof. as for me, go to the server logs and ctrl+f 'solagged' and look for each thing i typed out, its all clean. thats all ;)

mmmm admins, your banning system is a bit flawed. from what i see you put your trust in the word of players like him because he is a regular. i know linch was on hlsw watching what was being typed out but he couldn't see blatant rule breaking on inferno when shadow cursed a good 25+ times over voice comm.

now i know he will reply, deny cursing and lie again because i have no proof. as for me, go to the server logs and ctrl+f 'solagged' and look for each thing i typed out, its all clean. thats all ;)

Seeing how our banning system is flawed, please feel free to tell us the "perfect system" to use. BTW, I was not watching HLSW, I was reading the forums and saw this post.

Let me spell some things out from my point of view.

1) I don't sit in my seat and watch and wait for someone to mess up. If I am playing Xbox, or

another game... I do have HLSW up.

2) If any player, regardless if they are a regular or not if caught acting inappropriately, they will likely get kicked or banned.

3) If multiple regulars are complaining about someone, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

4) Using a alias will never benefit you (unless your worried about your stats)

5) People who come in here and give us (Mmmm) grief about the way we (or I) do things, I will not give the benefit of the doubt...next time.

I don't doubt that some of them may of been swearing, but I'm sure someone/something provoked it. That being said.... the next time you guys all play together, and if any of you start giving each other grief....and I happen to be around...I'll serve out a healthy helping of ban.