im sure uve all heard about this.....

Guest machine-head

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

Well recently Rangers picked up a guy named S!xshooter, it was brought to our attention that he is a wall hacker. Not one Ranger new he was a hacker and if we did we would have not aloud him in our clan. He was thrown out of Rangers. So please dont think we got him because he hacks because we did not know and I hope this doesnt effect our chances of having scrimages with any clans in the community and I hope that Rangers can still try to get into MCC4 without anyone thinking about this topic.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Cheaters suck... not hackers. Cheaters are the people who download OGC and install it by extracting or double-clicking it... those aren't hackers.

Hackers are cool people... well most. :unsure:

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

why do u think there cool??? do u hack cane??

Cheaters suck... not hackers. Cheaters are the people who download OGC and install it by extracting or double-clicking it... those aren't hackers.

Hackers are cool people... well most.  :unsure:

Oh yea, I guess you are correct.. A Hacker is definately different than a cheater.. sooooooo

Is it just me or do most "cheaters" suck?

:D

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

the mofo's that tried to hack my computer sucked, but they were noob ones i got a firewall and a nuker, when the firewall gave me the IP they were coming form i nuked it :) it was great fun

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

please dont make assumptions about hackers untill it has been totally proven.....the ip was not s!xshooters ip....he has not been kicked out of rangers only put on probation untill we find out more about the suitation

thats exactly what i think, cheaters are people that know nothing about computers and they think they good by using a program they downloaded.

Now if someone comes in and acctually hacks the server and gets admin powers, ill give them props