New MCC season to start next week!

ConGregation

It is FINALLY here. The start of a new MCC season. Who will rise from the heap and take the crown! (actually its a stupid little GIF but who cares). All six teams are back from last season with the addition of two new ones. So how did teams fare in the offseason?

For one, the champs lost a couple of valuable players. Probably the best in the league in Mossad. But DOH talent runs deep. Quickfoot has become their unstopable force. And with the backup of the likes of Tape, DJ, Hurricane and Leprechaun (just to mention of few) they will still be one of the top teams this season. CsLs added a lot of GREAT talent. Look for them to be much stronger this season. Sid seems very strong after knocking mighty DOH off in a scrim just this week. DLM reacquired their awesome talent in Darkangel as well as some other good guys. Th3Fall3N were on the bring of being a top tier team last season and look for these guys to lay it all out. Mmmm would appear to coming into this tournament the only team weaker than last season. After losing some essential players they regrouped. Dont count these guys out just yet.

The new teams are DW and MwR. DW contains some MCC expeirenced players in BubbleGumBandit and Sacrificial Lamb. Both good guys. Look for them to be strong. But MwR comes into the tournament almost a favorite to win it all. These guys are good.

The first week matches will be fun and set the tone for the rest of the season.

MwR vs DW. Nothing like putting the two new teams at each other's throat. As far as talent I would pick MwR. But this will be on DW's home map and talent isnt everything when it comes to match play. Should be a good match whoever wins.

DLM vs TF. Even though the map will be TF's, DLM will just be tickled pink ( :blink: ) that they dont have to play on aztec. TF would be favorites according to last season but we will have to wait and see on this one.

Mmmm vs S!d. Should be a good match. Old guys vs youth. Look for S!d to take it to the hosts!

DOH vs CsLs. This should be a great match. The champs against the revamped lunatics. Im very interested to see who wins this one. Hopefully CsLs will be able to gel quickly as a team but gotta give the nod to DOH... these guys were already a team months ago.

I want to wish every team as well as every player good luck. Remember the spirit these games are held in and have fun.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Aww, these are gonna be sooooooo good! I can't wait to see the demos. Gotta pull for Th3Fall3n though, they look like they can get the job done! Good luck everyone.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

rev, i love you man, using my name 5 times in your post! WOW what a great guy! :D:lol::P

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Harsh... I really wish DW could turn some heads seeing as we are the underdogs. But i fear your predictions will be correct.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
For one, the champs lost a couple of valuable players. Probably the best in the league in Mossad

Awww your making me blush rev, thx :lol: