AMD Clawhammer mobo

Why do guys need 2 NICs? Don't you have a router/hub? And there is on LAN port on-board.

2 sound cards????? Ummm, read the article and find out why those vacuum tubes are there. 2 sound cards???? I still don't get it, sounds like resource conflict heaven for you DJ!

I personally have an ABIT AT7-MAX with only an AGP card in it.

The power connectors is in an interesting place on this mobo. Note that there are 3 in different locations, looks like 2 power near RAM and processor, and a gang of 3 relating to the audio near the tubes.

haha vaccum tubes, looks like something outta the 50's, this might be interesting, gotta read up.

oh yea and Im still wondering why you need two NIC cards...Do you have two connections bridged? Theres a NIC onboard and most modems let u connect through usb...

2 sound cards? I cnat think of any reason, except you need a really good sound card to have your own recording studio

2 sound cards

- I use 1 for audio output and input from external audio devices

- The other is a headphone monitor so I can track other songs while I'm recording with the first soundcard.

- So, when I make mixed CD's for ppl, I can listen to 1 track on one soundcard while getting set to mix the 2nd track on the 2nd sound card.

2 network cards

- I used to run a host of network services on my computer for a prototype I was building for work. The 2 network cards hold 2 different ip addresses connected to different subnets and switches. I dont really need them anymore, just need the one.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

sounds like u need your two network cards to hack!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P

hahhaha j/k

my comp sounds so puny i have done nothing to it...i cant even get my mic to work!!!!!!!!

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah i got one of those motherboard things, um and a sound card too i think my comp rules

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...