hey hey hey

Guest k3n

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Why does Cs get all the attention? I think We should hold a .gc tournament. This tournament we signed up for looks to be more of a flop :*( What a way to introduce people to sign up for .gc and make our name become fame. Maybe next time cnn goes to interview a game they will bring the owner and founder of .gc :). Then after the world knows you, you'll be nicknamed Goldberg JR :P

But seriously. If you held a tournament or any other event you would def. get my attention. I am thinking about signing up as it is, but I am waiting to see how well it is going and what type of things you guys plan to do. This will def. help my decision :) But it will have to be a commercialized tournament or it will be hard to make it. Maybe suggest 20 teams. Double elimination. 6 man teams, 2 reserves. 1 game will be Seek and Destroy, the other will be TDM. Whoever at the end of the map has most kills for TDM wins. Seek and Destroy will be judged on rounds. 7 rounds on each side per map. Or something to that effect. Seek and Destroy is very easy to make a tournament for, but not many like it because it reflects a lot of CS. personally i am tired with CS, its getting old and i love playing TDM. Just my ideas, mostly garbage but hey lol :)

k3n

Kenger,

Don't fret, I'm sure there will be a CoD tourney in the very near future. As far as the publicity goes, this is just the first it what should be a long line of events, a way to break the ice. It is also an attempt to try out a new web based tourney software that we picked up. So, chill out, play awhile, and I'm sure everything will make it to the point you refer to. (GLOBALIZATION OF GC muwhaa haa haa)

These are my interpretations of what is going on through many chats with fatty on getting the whole thing set up, this is not fatty directly, I would assume he will respond to this as well.

*edit: sorry, misread part of your post, thought you were saying "our" first tourney, but anyway, my point still holds true.

Bubble

Yes, I'm waiting to see how the RDH tourney pans out....not to sure. While the site and forums look large and in charge, I'm not overly impressed.

As far as CS....this 3 v 3 is a way for us to get to know this prog, and for a few people to enjoy some seriously game play on CS. Serious matches with people you know is the only place it's at for me in CS anymore.

We'll do something CoD before long, but yes, after these other little things either bloom or die.